It all started with Spotify Wrapped, a function of the music application that allows you to see your activity during the course of a year, for example: the most listened to songs, bands and albums. Even if WhatsApp It does not have this tool, there is a trick to be able to see certain statistics such as the most used emojis, the most repeated words and the contact to whom you have sent the most messages.Do you want to know how to discover these data before receiving the New Year 2022? here we will explain it.
LOOK: Know what it is for and in what situations would a third blue check appear on WhatsApp
The Wrapped is not within WhatsApp, but thanks to a platform called Whatsapp Wrapped, which was created By a group of students from the University of Toronto, it is possible to discover all these data that we mentioned above. A point in favor is that you will not have to download additional applications, because it is a web page, therefore, you will be able to access it from a PC, tablet or smartphone, reported the technology portal Andro4all.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to install the app on an unsupported cell phone in 2022
It is important to clarify that to see your Wrapped of WhatsApp, you will have to do it individually for each chat, it means that the page will not give you a complete report of all your conversations. Next we will show you the steps.
HOW TO VIEW YOUR WHATSAPP WRAPPED
- First, make sure WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Google Play or App Store.
- Open the application and enter any conversation.
- Tap on the icon of the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner. Several options will be displayed, click on ‘More’.
- Choose the option ‘Export chat’, you will immediately get a warning, you must click on ‘No files’.
- Then choose where you want to save the exported file, we recommend Google Drive.
- A window will open to save the document to Drive, click ‘Save’.
- The next step is to open the WhatsApp Wrapped page and click on the box with the text ‘Browse Files’. Select the chat text file that you exported in the previous step.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ and wait for the page to process the data.
How to change the WhatsApp icon to gold for New Year 2022
- Download Nova Launcher on your smartphone.
- Open the application and define the style you want to have on your mobile device.
- Once this is done, you must search and download in Google Chrome or any browser, the PNG image of WhatsApp in gold color.
- Now, press for two seconds on the icon of WhatsApp (official mobile app).
- After that, a kind of pencil will appear in the floating window.
- Touch for a while on this and then you must go to ‘Applications’, ‘Photos’ and choose the image you downloaded.
- Press on ‘Done’ and you will have the golden WhatsApp logo or icon on your cell phone in a simple way to receive the New Year 2022.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.