The platform Funimation issued a press release for its division in Latin America announcing the next dubbing into Latin Spanish that will be released in its catalog as part of the initiative “Thursday Dubbing“, Where complete series are added on the dates indicated. A previous statement explained: «Funimation continues their Dubbing Thursdays with exciting new releases starting next week. These are new series and new seasons of well-known series that will be available exclusively on Funimation.com».
- JANUARY 6 – Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary): Yukiteru Amano, a lonely high school student, spends his days writing a diary on his mobile phone, while conversing with his two seemingly imaginary friends, Deus Ex Machina, who is the god of time and space, and Murmur, the servant of the God. Revealing himself to be a real entity, Deus grants Yukiteru a “Random Diary”, which displays highly descriptive entries based on the future and forces him into a bloody battle royale with 11 other future diary holders of similar power. With the last person standing designated as the new god of time and space, Yukiteru must find and kill the other 11 to survive. Reluctantly, he teams up with his obsessive stalker Yuno Gasai (who also owns such a diary), and she takes it upon himself to ensure his safety. But the girl is more than meets the eye, as she could have other plans for her unrequited love …
- JANUARY 13 – Ookami to Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf) [Temporada 2]: Holo is a powerful wolf deity who is celebrated and revered in the small town of Pasloe for blessing the annual harvest. However, as the years pass and the villagers become more self-sufficient, Holo, who calls herself the “Wise Wolf of Yoitsu,” has been reduced to a mere folk tale. When a traveling merchant named Kraft Lawrence stops by Pasloe, Holo offers to become his business partner if he eventually takes her to his northern home of Yoitsu. The clever merchant recognizes Holo’s unusual ability to assess a person’s character and accepts his proposal. Now that she has keen business skills and a charismatic negotiator, Lawrence is getting closer to her goal of opening her own store. However, as Lawrence travels the countryside with Holo in search of economic opportunities, he begins to realize that his aspirations are slowly turning into something unexpected.
- JANUARY 13 – Back Arrow [Parte 1]: The world of Lingalind is surrounded by a mystical wall with nothing appearing beyond its confines. Revered as the mother of the earth, the wall delivers celestial gift capsules called “Rakuho” to locations across the continent. The capsules arrive once a month and contain metal bracelets that allow the wearer to transform into a mechanical being known as “Briheight”. As a result, Lingalind is in constant turmoil from its warring nations, all hoping to bolster their military might by procuring the offerings. One day, a Rakuho lands in the field with an unexpected inhabitant: a mysterious man with black hair. All eyes are on this strange newcomer, who calls himself the “Back Arrow,” when he claims to have come from a place beyond the wall, a revelation that may reveal the entire dogmatic basis of Lingalind.
- JANUARY 20 – Kono Oto Tomare! (Kono Oto Tomare !: Sounds of Life) [Temporada 2]: The Tokise High School Koto Club has bravely overcome their fractured and unsynchronized performance at the Kanto Region Japanese Traditional Music Festival. Club members Chika Kudou, Satowa Houzuki, Takezou Kurata, Hiro Kurusu, Kouta Mizuhara, Saneyasu Adachi, and Michitaka Sakai are devastated to learn of the negative results of their performance, which leaves them heartbroken. Nonetheless, the group recognizes their potential and enthusiastically agrees to collectively hone their skills, improve their flaws and develop a higher caliber game to succeed in the upcoming national winter qualifiers. With the help of their club advisor, Suzuka Takinami, who is now up for it, the group’s goal gradually becomes achievable as they begin to understand the fundamentals of good music and hone their koto skills, with the suggestion of act more often to gain what they lack most: experience. However, as their journey to nationals gets underway, the koto club members face challenges that hinder their concentration and progress. Not only does the threat from other powerful schools and musicians remain, but the high school’s troubles with budding romance and soon-to-be graduating seniors are also beginning to push the boundaries of the determined teen group and the future. from the koto club.
- JANUARY 27 – Soul Eater: Death City is home to the famous Death Weapon Masters Academy, a technical academy run by the Shinigami-Lord Death himself. Their mission: to breed “Scythes of Death” for the Shinigami to wield against the many evils of their fantasy world. However, these Scythes of Death are not made from physical weapons, but are born from human hybrids that have the ability to transform their bodies into Demonic Weapons, and only after having consumed the souls of 99 evil beings and the soul of one witch. Soul Eater Evans, a Demonic Scythe who only seems to care about what’s cool, aspires to become a Death Scythe with the help of his upright wielder, or meister, Maka Albarn. This contrasting duo work and study alongside the staunch Black ☆ Star and his cuddly weapon Tsubaki, as well as the Shinigami’s own son, Death the Kid, an obsessive-compulsive wielding twin pistols, Patty and Liz. Soul Eater follows these Shibusen students on their quests to collect souls and protect the city from the threats of the world, as they work together in the laughing sun to become healthier in mind, body and soul.
Fountain: Funimation Official Twitter Account
Funimation Funimation Funimation Funimation Funimation v Funimation v Funimation Funimation Funimation Funimation